The Wharton Club of Charlotte is pleased to invite you to attend the Second Annual Future of Energy Symposium, hosted by Fuqua alumni at Duke Energy Corporation.
An exclusive, executive panel symposium and networking reception organized for the general public by Fuqua alumni at Duke Energy Corporation in Charlotte with support from K&L Gates, LLP (the symposium’s main sponsor), the Fuqua Club of Charlotte; Fuqua Alumni Association; Duke University Alumni Association; Duke University Energy Initiative; and the Center for Energy, Development and Global Environment (EDGE) at Fuqua.
Who's invited? VIPs from Charlotte Business School Alliance (Fuqua, Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, Columbia, Tuck and other leading schools) will participate, in addition to other professionals from the energy industry, academia and the general business community.
4:30 - 6 p.m., VIP Reception
6 - 8 p.m., Symposium
- Welcome and acknowledgement of sponsors and VIPs by Mr. Jon P. Vague, Symposium Chair;
- Introductory remarks by Mr. Lee Mazzocchi, Senior Vice President, Grid Solutions, Duke Energy;
- Presentation by Mr. Brian Savoy, Senior Vice President, Business Transformation and Technology, Duke Energy;
- Presentation by Mr. Pratap Mukharji, Partner, Bain & Company; and
- Closing remarks by Mr. Keith Butler, SVP & Chief Risk Officer, Duke Energy and Mr. Richard McMahon, Edison Electric Institute.
K&L Gates Law Firm
Hearst Tower, 47th Floor
214 N Tryon St.
Charlotte NC 28202
This is a FREE event! Registration details can be found here.